Marinated pork chops are grilled with a spicy salsa sauce with pineapple, mango and applesauce. Yummy food directly brought on your plate for your guests, your family and you with this tropical grilled pork chops recipe. This pork chops recipe is simple, quick and easy to prepare AND delicious. Pork chops are always a treat with different marinades and sauces and people love their simplicity and good taste. They are easy to cook and simple good food.
Grilled Pork Chops With A Tasty Tropical Sauce
This grilled pork chops recipe is prepared with an amazing tropical sauce which is so delicious you can’t forget it. The sauce has great fruity ingredients such as pineapple, mango and applesauce, which enhances pork chops with sweet and delicious flavors. The sauce is also composed of garlic, chili powder, cayenne, and cardamom seeds which give strong spices and create a refined salsa sauce. It is also possible to add other flavors to the sauce, even choppes leaves of fresh herbs. Don’t hesitate to add herbes de provences as well, they will perfume the entire kitchen and dining room and you will definitely believe you are brought to a Mediterranean garden.
If you want a complete traditional recipe with pork chops, you should fry sliced or vegetables (tomatoes, aubergines, zucchini, peppers) together with olive oil in a skillet for 10 to 15 minutes. Fried vegetables will be delicious with this amazing bbq sauce and will allow you to get delicious pork chops.
Bbq Pork Chops Are Quick And Easy
The list of ingredients is short and it is quick and easy to cook these pork chops. You just need to cook the bbq sauce for several minutes until it thickens and the result is a delight. You don’t need to prepare a marinade to add flavors and tenderness to pork chops and let marinate for hour, once the sauce is cooked, you jsut need to coat pork chops with it. The recipe is also healthy and perfect for those you want to eat good food, as one serving contains about 270 calories and it is cooked with unsaturated fat. Why would you believe there are other delicious bbq pork chops recipes ?
- 6 pork chops
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pod cardamom seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 mango – peeled & chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cilantro
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 3 pineapple rings, chopped
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
How To Cook Tropical Grilled Pork Chops
- With a mortar and pestle, mix together the garlic, chili powder, cayenne, and cardamom seeds. Mix with water to form a paste.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in spice paste, and cook until it begins to bubble, about 30 seconds. Add vinegar and cook without boiling for 2 minutes. Stir in sugar until it dissolves. Mix in mango, salt, cilantro, lemon juice, and jalapeno; simmer 20 minutes. Stir in applesauce and pineapple; simmer 10 minutes more. Season with white pepper. Place in a bowl, cover, and refrigerate until ready to use.
- To prepare marinade, mix 2/3 cup of the salsa with soy sauce and 1/3 cup vinegar. Place pork chops in a large resealable plastic bag, and pour marinade over chops. Seal tightly, and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat. Drain marinade from bag, and heat in a saucepan until boiling.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place pork chops on the hot grill. Cook 10 minutes, or to desired doneness, turning once and basting occasionally with the boiled marinade.
- Warm remaining salsa over medium-low heat. Serve pork chops topped with the salsa.
This grilled pork chops recipe is a delight and is easy to prepare. The tropical sauce adds delicious chunks of tropical fruits (mango and pineapple) and the combination with spices is a treat.