Pork loin recipes are still appreciated in all seasons for their delicious and refined taste and the tender meat. This pork loin recipe is a delight and is worth a try.
Delicious And Refined Flavors
The ingredients you use for this tasty pork loin recipe are strong in flavors and will enhance the whole meal. Pork loin is cooked with onion, bay leef and red pepper and these delicious and savory herbs and veggy will bring the best from the Mediterranean region. You can use herbes de provence to prepare the marinade as well (you can buy them dried with other spices at your local supermarket) or choose fresh ingredients. This recipe also uses an Italian seasoning to give great flavors from the Mediterranean region and baby carrots will add a sweet taste to the meal. Beef broth is part of the recipe to enhance the marinade as well.
Pork Loin Baked In The Oven
Once pork loin is ready to be cooked, you just need to add marinade to the dish and bake pork in the oven for 2 hours. Potatoes and carrots and cooked with pork loin in the oven to give a complete and balanced meal. They will become tender and get the flavors from the marinade as well. Beef broth is combined to these ingredients as well to enhance pork loin and give a tasty pork loin recipe. The delicious flavors from herbs and the Italian seasoning will give a delicious baked meal after 2 hours.
A Quick And Easy Pork Recipe
The marinade you prepare is perfect to add taste to the recipe, it is so easy to make and to adjust that you will get used to it quickly. You just need to mix the ingredients together until the mixture is homogeneous and add onions. Once it is ready, you just have to bake pork loin for 2 hours, the oven does the work for you to give good food on your plate. It can’t be more simple ! The recipe is prepared for 4 servings, and if you want more, adapt the quantity for each ingredient and keep in mind that pork loin is baked in the oven and the preparation is simple and easy !
The Ingredients You Need To Cook Pork Loin
- 1 (2 1/2 lb) pork loin roast
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon, crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 can beef broth
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bay leef
- 1 lb fresh baby carrots
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
How To Cook Pork Loin Roast
- Make 6 horizontal cuts down center of roast 3×3. Stuff each cut with a slice of onion, reserving remaining onion.
- Place roast in ovenproof dutch oven. Sprinkle with seasonings. Pour broth around roast.
- Place remaining onion slices, pepper, bay leaf, carrots, and potatoes around roast.
- Cover bake at 325°F for 2 1/2 hours.
- If desired, bring pan juices to boil and boil 10-12 minutes or till reduced to half. Discard bay leaf. In a small bowl combine water and cornstarch. Blend till smooth. Add pan juices.
- Cook, stirring till mix is bubbly and thick.
This pork loin recipe is a treat and is cooked with a delicious marinade made up with an Italian seasoning, onion and red pepper to give you an incredible good food. Potatoes and carrots are also baked in the oven to be as tender as pork loin. As soon as you try this tasty pork meal, you won’t forget its delicious taste. Yummy !