Pork loin recipes are popular as they are well-known for their taste and simplicity. Pork loin can be cooked in different ways with a marinade and its meast is always tasty and tender. This pork loin recipe is also delicious is worth a try.
Delicious And Refined Flavors
The ingredients you use for this tasty pork loin recipe are strong in flavors and will enhance the whole meal. Pork loin is cooked with garlic, sage, rosemary leaves, thyme leaves and black pepper and these delicious and savory herbs will bring the best from the Mediterranean region. You can use herbes de provence to prepare the marinade as well (you can buy them dried with other spices at your local supermarket) or choose fresh ingredients. This recipe uses fresh herbs to give great sweet and refined flavors from the Mediterranean region with olive oil. You definitely get a healthy and succulent meal with essential nutrients for your daily life.
Pork Loin Baked In The Oven
Once pork loin is ready to be cooked, you just need to add marinade to the dish and bake pork in the oven for 40 minutes. Fresh herbs are cooked with pork loin in the oven to give a complete and balanced meal. Baking pork loin in the oven allows meat to become well cooked, tender and get the refined flavors from herbs. Herbs enhances pork loin flavors and give a tasty pork loin recipe. The delicious flavors from herbs and garlic is balanced and healthy and you get a delicious baked meal after 40 minutes.
A Quick And Easy Pork Recipe
The marinade you prepare is perfect to add taste to the recipe, it is so easy to make and to adjust that you will get used to it quickly. You just need to mix the ingredients together until the mixture is homogeneous and add garlic. Once it is ready, you just have to bake pork loin for 40 minutes, the oven does the work for you to give good food on your plate. It can’t be more simple ! The recipe is prepared for 4 servings, and if you want more, adapt the quantity for each ingredient and keep in mind that pork loin is baked in the oven and the preparation is simple and easy !
The Ingredients You Need To Cook This Pork Loin Recipe
- 1 (3–4 pound) boneless center-cut pork loin
- 4-5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp Kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp fresh sage, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
How To Cook Pork Loin
- About 30 minutes before you plan to start roasting, take the pork loin out of the fridge and let it sit at room temperature. Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, garlic, salt, pepper and herbs and mix until paste forms.
- Dry the pork loin with paper towels and rub it all over with the seasoning paste. Then set it on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Roast for 15 minutes, then turn the oven temperature down to 300°F. Let the loin continue roasting for another 30-40 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 135°F.
- Take the roast out of the oven and cover it with foil. Let it rest 10 to 15 minutes, during which time the roast’s internal temperature will cruise up to around 140°F at which point it is ready to slice and serve.
This roasted pork loin recipe is a treat and is worth a try. Pork loin is baked in the oven with delicious herbs to give a delicious taste with garlic which add stronger flavors. Pork loin is boneless so that the preparation is easy and simple, and you will never wonder how to cook pork loin ! Don’t hesitate to use other herbs or add dried herbes de provence to the recipe. It is a real delight.