Pork chops with a savoury and delicious marinade
This pork chops recipe is one of the quick and easy recipes for pork chops that are famous and delicious. The traditional and easy way to cook pork chops is with a marinade. It consists in preparing a smoothy sauce made up with savory herbs, vegetable or olive oil or soy sauce, which is used to coat pork chops so that the meat is very tasty and savory. Here mustard, olive oil, garlic and rosemary are mixed together to bring their delicious flavours and spice to pork chops. It is the secret for this tasty recipe and without marinade, pork chops would have no taste and wouldn’t be among the good recipes. Mustard is rather spicy and colors your meal while rosemary is full of flavours from the garden and the combination bring a unique pork chops recipe. You need some hours to let marinade deliver its flavors and taste to perfume pork chops.
How long to cook pork chops
Once meat is ready, if you wonder how to cook pork chops in the oven, just remember that you need a grill to cook them indoors and if you wonder how long to cook pork chops, just remember that you only need 10 minutes. This pork chops recipe is therefore perfect for busy people who can’t spend much time cooking and who tehrefore want taste and good food on their table. This pork chops recipe is among simple recipes, and it is worth trying it. Do you have other questions to ask regarding this pork chop recipe ?
The ingredients you need for this pork chops recipe
- 4 200g spare rib chops
- 2 tbsp mild mustard
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 sliced garlic clove
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 tbsp sherry or balsamic vinegar
How to cook pork chops with mustard and rosemary
Prepare the marinade
- Mix together the mustard, oil, garlic, rosemary leaves, vinegar and a little black pepper.
- Spoon into a food bag and add the pork chops. Rub together, seal and marinate for 4 hours.
- Remove pork chops from the bag and pour marinade in a bowl.
Pork chops in the oven
- For cooking pork chops in oven on a griddle: heat the griddle pan until heated and cook for 10 minutes at a medium-high heat level, turning once or twice.
- Meanwhile, brush occasionally with the marinade juice and remember to keep some marinade to season when serving.
- Remove from the heat and season with salt. Cover with one aluminium foil for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve with marinade sauce and French fries or potatoes
Mustard and rosemary pork chops are among tasty and good food recipes as the savor and taste from the herbs used to prepare the marinade is specific and a guarantee of good food and delicious meal. Rosemary is unique as its taste is deep, between a traditional herb (parsely of basil) and a flower or lavender. Its texture is crusty and if you use it raw, it will bring this crusty aspect to the meal. Don’t hesitate to add more rosemary to the marinade and to srinkle chopped sprigs on the grilled pork chops ! Once you let marinade deliver its wonderful spice and flavorful taste, you just need some minutes to cook pork chops on a grill and coat with the tasty sauce. If there is no grill available, just use a dish and cook pork chops in the oven the usual way for 10 to 15 minutes. Your family will appreciate this simple and delicious pork chops recipe.