Fancy a new grilled pork recipe ? Want to try a pork recipe easy to prepare with a delicious taste ? These grilled bone-in pork chops with Hawaïian marinade are perfect for dinners and barbecue parties. Pinapples, ginger are soy sauce will bring the best in your plate so don’t wait any longer, this grilled pork chop recipe is what you were looking for.
A delicious marinade for a perfect and refined taste
The marinade used to grill these pork chops combines savory ingredients which enhance pork : pineapple juice, scallions, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar and pepper are carefuly mixed to bring the best taste you may have with a grilled pork chops recipe. The combination of sugar and soy sauce is exotic and traditional to glaze pork chops. Sesame oil is also commonly cooked in Asian food to give a subtle flavor to pork or other ingredients. The preparation is easy and you will appreciate the simple moments spent in the kitchen. Once the pork chops are cooked, you’ll directly taste and appreciate the delicious combination of pineapple and tender meat, to make it fresh and glistening. A delight !
A fruity recipe : pineapple juice and tutti frutti.
The main fruity ingredient which is cooked with pork loin is pineapple juice and you get its delicious and fruity flavor in the sauce. For a perfect Hawaïan recipe, it is possible to cook pineapple chunks and slices of other fresh fruits (orange and lemon) in the marinade. Once it has been marinated, cook it in a grill for 3 minutes and serve in plates. If there are exotic fruit available in your local supermarket, don’t hesitate to buy some and add them to the recipe. Slice of mango are also a treat with the marinade and grilled for a few minutes on the grill. Slices of fruits will be slightly crusty and this will make the difference !
Easy pork recipe
When you choose to prepare this pork chops recipe, you choose an easy method to cook pork. Pork chops are easy to marinate, as you just need to let marinade integrate its flesh for 1 to 2 hours, and to cook it on a grill for 5 to 10 minutes. You just need to pay attention to heating so that they aren’t overcooked and that’s it ! You don’t need futher advice and indications. You are just ready for an easy good food.
The ingredients you need to cook this pork chops recipe
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops, cut 3/4-in. thick
- 2 cans unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 scallions, white parts sliced into thin rounds
- 3 tbsp. peeled and minced ginger
- 3 tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Asian dark sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. coarse salt
How to cook this pork chops recipe
- Mix pineapple juice, white parts of scallions, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, pepper and salt in a large resealable bag.
- Add chops, seal the bag and refrigerate for 2 hours. Remove chops from the marinade and remove excess marinade with paper towels. Discard remaining marinade.
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill. Brush a grill grate clean and lightly oil grate. Grill chops directly over heat, 8 to 10 min, turning once. Let it rest for 3 minutes.
- Serve in a plate with pineapple chunks or other fruits.
This grilled bone-in pork chops with hawaiian marinade is easy to prepare and so delicious with pineapple juice and smoky pork chops. You see the difference with other pork chops recipe, once you try it. Yummy !