Omelet is a very popular and common breakfast item. It is filled with nutrients and tastes good too. Usually, the food items that are considered nutritional are not that delicious as the omelet. There are hundreds of different ways you can make an omelet, some require real culinary skills, however, and if you want to make a quick breakfast daily you would need a quick and simple recipe.
So this easy omelet recipe will solve your problem. Following this recipe, you can easily and quickly make an omelet for breakfast or snack time daily. The easy omelet recipe is a very basic recipe and anyone and everyone can make it.
How to make an easy omelet?
- Total time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 1
- 2 fresh eggs large
- 1table spoon of water
- Salt to taste
- Grounded black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil for frying or 10g of butter
- ½ cup of chopped mushrooms
- ¼ cup of tomatoes chopped
- Parsley finely chopped
- ½ cup of sausages or any meat of your choice
- Take a bowl and crack 2 eggs into it
- Add water, salt, pepper and whisk thoroughly
- Take a nonstick pan and heat on a medium flame
- Pour oil or butter whichever you prefer into the pan
- Let the oil flow to cover the base of the pan evenly
- Pour the beaten egg mixture into the pan
- Stir a bit so it covers the base of the pan completely
- While the eggs cook use a spatula to lift the corners a bit
- Tilt the pan a bit so that the uncooked egg flows to base of the pan
- Cook the eggs until light golden brown
- Now add the filling on half of the omelet and fold the other half over the top of the filling
- Let it cook for a minute or two so that the eggs are fully cooked
- Make sure you don’t overcook the eggs
- Sprinkle the chopped parsley on top of the omelet and dish it out
- Serve hot with toast or as it is
Filling for the easy omelet recipe:
Filling for any omelet is purely based on your choice. You can have any kind of meat and vegetable used as a filling. You can use coriander, parsley or any herb as the topping. You can even use the oyster sauce to garnish your omelet. For filling and toppings, the sky is the limit. Cooked spinach and cheese is a very popular filling.
You can use raw or half cooked vegetables as well. It all depends on your choice. Cooked and chopped turkey leftovers also make an amazing filling. You can improvise and use the food you have in your house to make quick and delicious omelets daily in breakfast for yourself and your family.
The best way to serve an easy omelet recipe:
The best way to serve an omelet is to serve it hot. So it is advisable that you make one serving at a time and serve hot. Some people prefer to eat it with toast and some just dig in with a fork. That depends on the choice of the person eating it. You can drink fresh juice, tea, and coffee with the omelet to complete your breakfast.