Pork Tenderloin Is A Delight
Pork tenderloin is here cooked with fresh juice to bring good food on your table. The recipe is so easy that you will have the impression you cook it in a few minutes. Don’t underestimate its powerful taste however, the ingredients are all essential to give a balanced taste and with refined flavors.
An Easy And Healthy Pork Recipe
Pork tenderloin is appreciated for its simple good taste and this pork recipe is also healthy and a low calorie meal with less than 200 calories for one serving. Good food is simple food, tasty food and healthy food as well !
The recipe is easy to follow and pork tenderloin will be cooked at one go. It is therefore the perfect pork recipe if ou don’t have much time to spend in the kitchen. You may eat it with your family, served with rice or potatoes, or on the go if you have an active daily life.
A Simple And Savory Garnish With Potatoes
Don’t hesitate to add potatoes to the recipe to serve with pork tenderloins. You only need to choose how to cook them : do you want to get a purée, chips or fried potatoes ? The three methods are famous, appreciated by all and rather easy to follow. If you choose fried potatoes to serve with pork tenderloins, you need to cook them in a frying pan with hot olive oil on medium heat for 10 minutes. Potatoes need to be sliced to be cooked easily and, once in the pan, stirred to get crusty slices outside and a sweet flesh inside.
A Slow Cooker Allows Good Food And Enhanced Flavors
Cooking pork tenderloin with a slow cooker is the best way to get tender and tasty pork tenderloin. It is the marinade, added to pork tenderloins, which is also essential as its delicious flavors will complete pork taste. Never forget that the longer you cook pork tenderloins, the better it is and the better taste you get !
The Ingredients You Need To Cook This Pork Recipe
- 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- potatoes, sliced
How To Cook Pork Tenderloin
- Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker with the contents of the soup packet.
- Pour water, wine, and soy sauce over the top, turning the pork to coat.
- Carefully spread garlic over the pork, leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible.
- Sprinkle with pepper, cover, and cook on low setting for 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, cook the potatoes to get chips, purée or fried potatoes. To get fried potatoes, you need to cook slices in a frying pan with hot olive oil and salt and pepper over medium heat. Cook for 10 minutes and stirr regularly to avoid overcooked slices. Potatoes are ready once their flesh is soft inside and crusty outside. Reserve until pork tenderloin is cooked. Heat again quickly if needed before serving. Serve in a plate.
- Serve with cooking liquid on the side
These delicious pork tenderloins are cooked in the slow cooker to get more taste and softness. Marinade adds spice and tasty flavors to pork tenderloins as well. Once you cook them, you can decide whether you want chips or fried potatoes. It is also possible to cook another garnish with veggies to get a whole helthy meal. Healthy food and tasty ingredients reunited in an amazing meal. Enjoy !