Yummy food ready for you, your guests and your family. This pork chops recipe is simple, quick, easy to prepare AND delicious. Pork chops are always priviledged in American kitchens and people love their simplicity and good taste. They are easy to cook and simple good food.
Baked pork chops the Italian way
This recipe is prepared with garlic and olive oil, which gives a delicious taste to the meal. Cooking with olive oil is specific from the Mediterranean region and it is a healthy cooking method as you don’t use the saturated fat from butter but essential fat for your body. Bread crumbs is used for breading pork chops to give a crunchy and sweet texture to pork chops. The combination is delightful and you can also add chopped leaves of herbs (parsley or basil) to bring the herbes de provence in your plate. If you want a complete Italian recipe with baked pork chops, you should fry sliced or vegetables (tomatoes, aubergines, zucchini, peppers) together with olive oil in a skillet for 10 to 15 minutes. Fried vegetables will contrast with cream mushroom and this is the secret of a perfect Italian dish.
Baked pork chops are quick and easy
The list of ingredients is short and it is quick and easy to cook these pork chops. Mushrooms are often used to season pork chops as creamed mushroom is added to pepper and the combination is a delight. You don’t need to wait one night for the marinade to be efficient and deliver its savor to give more taste to pork chops, you just need about 2 hours to prepare, cook pork chops and enjoy their delicious taste.
Which ingredient you need to cook pork chops
- 6 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup white wine
How to cook pork chops with this recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Rinse pork chops, dry and season with garlic powder and seasoning salt to taste. Whisk the eggs together until the mixture is homogeneous and pour it in a small bowl. Coat the pork chops with flour both sides, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned and tender. Transfer the chops to a 9×13 inch baking dish, and cover with alimunium foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. While baking, mix the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine together in a medium bowl. After the pork chops have baked for an hour, cover them with the soup mixture. Replace foil, and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Remove from the bake and serve in a plate.
This baked pork chops recipe combines garlic, olive oil and mushroom and their taste is simply good. You can also add ground black pepper to the mushroom cream for more flavors.
There are different possibilities to cook pork chops if you wonder how long to bake pork chops, you won’t be surprised to notice you need 1 hour, which is quick as you don’t need to soak pork chops in a spicy sauce for hours to add flavors. Baked pork chops are the result of a healthy cooking method as you don’t need extra oil for cooking, you just need to cook pork chops in the oven to get good food. The recipe is simple and you get the best food with healthy ingredients. Baking pork chops will give more taste to pork chops and you will definitely appreciate them with your family.